Legalization of Stay

Our services include

We represent foreigners in matters related to the legalization of their stay
We prepare documents necessary to establish a business activity for foreigners
We offer support in the employment of temporary workers based on a declaration of entrusting work
We obtain information from the staroste regarding meeting staffing needs
We represent foreigners before offices
We prepare and submit the necessary documentation necessary to assign NIP and PESEL numbers

We obtain permits for foreigners for:

A foreigner may stay in Poland for a maximum period of 6 months, with the exception of being active in looking for a job and his reasonable chances of getting it. Third-country nationals are required to have a valid residence and work permit. Legalization of employment of foreigners coming from e.g. Ukrainian citizens who can take up legal employment in Poland based on a work permit or declarations.
Ask and we will prepare all the necessary formalities for you.

Write to us